Saturday, February 10, 2007



Above are pictures of my dream knife..
Ernie Emerson Custom Full-Dress CQC 6!!..No-Date SPECWAR logo'ed, Damascus Blade, Satin Hardware, Polished Titanium Bolsters, and Brilliant Mother-Of-Pearl Handle slabs!!...What else could one ask for??

Oh well, Can't afford that piece now though.. Will be saving for one soon though..haha...currently, i have 2 pieces coming in, not exactly sure which one i will end up with though. First piece is a Custom Diamond-Logo'ed CQC 7, Bolstered, and with thick liners, and Micarta Handle slabs, thanks to Spyken!..The second piece is a piece i'm bidding for on E-Bay, and as of now, i'm the current high bidder at US$1026. That is a Custom SPECWAR logo'ed CQC 6....and is a true LEFTY!!...

*Southpaws Unite!!*

Well, I'm not too sure which one i will eventually end up with, but just gotta say that knife wise, things are looking good!...

p.s: I've also got Satin hardware being shipped in from Ernie, to replace the faded BT hardware on my CQC 9..I simply love the CQC 9!...it rawks as an EDC...haha...the kids prefer my Super-Commander though..because of the Wave feature..

Cheers!
damselfly

++ quoth dragonfly at 10:26 AM


.: about.me :.
[Knives have existed in one form or other since the start of civilization. From the crude knife in the form of a sharpened stone to the modern knife made from S-30V steel of the contemporary. Think about it, without the existence of some form of a cutting tool, there would be no buildings to live in, no cars to commute in, no sashimi to delight in.. Here's my take on knives, from 3 main perspectives, as a user; as a collector; and my reflections on knives and happenings which affect knife collectors and users alike.]

.: blogs.i.read :.
++A blog about my personal life

.: my.favourite.things :.
++ Usual Suspect Network
++ The Warrior's Edge
++ TAD Gear
++ Emerson Custom Report
++ Emerson Knives INC
++ Blade Art INC
[just some of the stuff I browse when I'm online..hahah]

.: archives :.